February 02, 2018
When making purchases, we always want to know we've got the best deal, and the best price for the best product! Doesn't everyone? Yet when we wheel and deal with the companies, we start to pit one against the other to the extent of not even getting apples to apples. But yet we got the best price... didn't we?
The sweet low price doesn't always taste good if we didn't get:
- The product we wanted
- The service we wanted
- The warranty we wanted
So, lesson learned:
- Be sure to listen and ask questions.
- Don't hesitate to go into the suppliers showroom.
- What kind of device are you getting before buying the product.
- It is normal practice to give a 50% deposit... Be leery of paying for it in full.
- REMEMBER THE LOWEST PRICE ISN'T ALWAYS THE BEST!